You’ve probably heard about the importance of property surveys in Columbus, GA when you’re buying or selling a piece of real estate. But do you know why they are important? You may also be unaware of other circumstances that warrant a property survey. The truth is, property surveys in Columbus, GA are helpful for a variety of situations. Following are the top reasons to have a survey completed. To Establish Boundaries Just because that fence has been on your property for 30 years doesn’t mean it accurately marks the boundary of your yard. A property survey in Columbus, GA clearly... View Article
September 19, 2018 Leave your thoughts
- Qualities to Look for in a Land Surveyor in Muscogee County, GA
- Tips to Use When Selecting a Civil Engineering Firm
- Be in the Know: How Construction Site Staking Keeps the Job on Track
- Frequently Asked Questions About Land Planning in Muscogee County, GA
- What Are ALTA Surveys in Muscogee County, GA?