It is often said that land is the best thing a person can invest in. Stock markets can rise and fall, and gold and silver values can fluctuate, but land, despite its own shifts in value, is tangible and can also be altered to be even more valuable. When it comes to buying property, your lender or agent may suggest having a land survey performed to formally establish your boundary lines. They may require an ALTA survey, which is a survey conducted by an accredited American Land Title Association surveyor. This can be costly, but don’t panic—it’s going to be... View Article
June 18, 2018 Leave your thoughts
- Qualities to Look for in a Land Surveyor in Muscogee County, GA
- Tips to Use When Selecting a Civil Engineering Firm
- Be in the Know: How Construction Site Staking Keeps the Job on Track
- Frequently Asked Questions About Land Planning in Muscogee County, GA
- What Are ALTA Surveys in Muscogee County, GA?