Land surveying is a somewhat difficult business that requires a lot of training and education to excel at. Given the fact that there are few people out there with land surveying experience, and that land surveying is a necessary part of modern life, especially if you want to buy or sell property, there is an abundance of myths out there about the surveying process that simply are not true. Here are some of the most common myths about our industry, and about property surveys in Muscogee County, GA in particular. Myth 1: If you can find your survey stakes, you... View Article
December 20, 2017 Leave your thoughts
- Qualities to Look for in a Land Surveyor in Muscogee County, GA
- Tips to Use When Selecting a Civil Engineering Firm
- Be in the Know: How Construction Site Staking Keeps the Job on Track
- Frequently Asked Questions About Land Planning in Muscogee County, GA
- What Are ALTA Surveys in Muscogee County, GA?