Engineering is defined by Webster Dictionary as “the art or science of making practical application of the knowledge of pure sciences, as physics or chemistry, as in the construction of engines, bridges, buildings, mines, ships and chemical plants”. I like to simplify by saying “engineers solve problems using math and science”. Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment as well as plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of infrastructure, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, dams, power plants, and water and sewerage systems. Civil engineers generally fall into two types: consulting engineers and contracting engineers. Consultants are responsible... View Article
November 17, 2017 Leave your thoughts
- Qualities to Look for in a Land Surveyor in Muscogee County, GA
- Tips to Use When Selecting a Civil Engineering Firm
- Be in the Know: How Construction Site Staking Keeps the Job on Track
- Frequently Asked Questions About Land Planning in Muscogee County, GA
- What Are ALTA Surveys in Muscogee County, GA?