SAMSOG (The Surveying and Mapping Society of Georgia) traces its beginning to1947, when the Georgia Institute of Technology sponsored the Georgia civil engineers’ seminar. At that time the civil engineers invited the surveyors to the seminar as their guests. Over the years the organization has worked with the legislature to pass numerous bills and in doing so has advanced the surveying profession. SAMSOG’s educational participation and contributions have been many. About twenty years ago SAMSOG developed a surveyor’s handbook. The six chapters were: State Statutes and Regulation, SAMSOG and ACSM Regulations, Standards, Legal Aspects of Surveying, Field and Office Guidelines,... View Article
October 30, 2017 Leave your thoughts
- Qualities to Look for in a Land Surveyor in Muscogee County, GA
- Tips to Use When Selecting a Civil Engineering Firm
- Be in the Know: How Construction Site Staking Keeps the Job on Track
- Frequently Asked Questions About Land Planning in Muscogee County, GA
- What Are ALTA Surveys in Muscogee County, GA?