Civil Engineers and Land Surveyors in Columbus, GA
Since 1946, Moon Meeks and Associates, Inc. has provided a full suite of land surveying and civil engineering services to the greater Columbus area. Using state-of-the-art equipment and relying on tenured expertise, our team delivers precision services to a wide range of clients. Regardless of the scope of your project, we’re ready to deliver excellent results. Contact us today.
- We are highly involved in all projects and exercise thorough oversight of all surveying, planning and design/engineering.
- Our firm brings more than 70 years of professional experience to every project.
- Our team is professionally qualified (GA/AL) and approved by the Columbus Consolidated Government to provide both civil engineering and land surveying services.
- We have an extensive library of prior surveys and development plans from the area, going back as far as 1946.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment, including surveying and modeling techniques, enabling us to provide unparalleled results to our clients.
Land Surveying and Civil Engineering Services
A lot goes into land development before the actual construction begins. From surveying and planning, to engineering and permitting, Moon Meeks and Associates, Inc. is here to assist you. For decades, we have been heralded as the leading land surveyors and civil engineers in Columbus, GA, bringing unparalleled insight and historical expertise to every project we take on. Whether you are looking to break ground on a new office complex or studying a tract of land for future residential development, allow us to partner with you for reliable, thorough vetting in the earliest stages of your timeline.
Our approach to civil engineering in Columbus, GA is a complete one. We assist you in obtaining survey information—then, we can assist in land planning that conforms to the conceptual phase of the development. From there, our engineering capabilities and project-specific expertise will carry you through permitting and site preparation as you head into the construction phase. We integrate ourselves into your project, to ensure the assistance we are providing is tailored, specific and of the highest-caliber. If you need topographic surveying, land planning or erosion control design in Columbus, GA, make no mistake in contacting us first. No matter the size, scope or nature of your development, we are ready to help.
Get the Lay of the Land
Proudly offering civil engineering and land surveying services to the following areas:
- Columbus, GA
- Hamilton, GA
- LaGrange, GA
- Thomaston, GA
- Albany, GA
- Cusseta, GA
- Fort Benning, GA
- Phenix City, AL
- Opelika, AL
- Auburn, AL
- Eufaula, AL
- Muscogee County, GA
- and the surrounding areas.
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS ON STAFF
Anthony T. Slaughter GA #25018 AL #22528
P. Ryan Davis GA #35836 AL #31601
W. Jason McLean EIT
REGISTERED LAND SURVEYORS
Jefferson W. Keefe GA #2787 AL #23652
J. Seth Perdue GA #3315 AL #37420